We’re nearing November 25th and everyone is itching for Thanksgiving break and turkey and stuffing! Calm the excitement with some belly laughs and one of our favorite corny Thanksgiving jokes for kids.
1. Why did the turkey cross the road?
He wanted people to think he was a chicken.
2. Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?
3. Why was the Thanksgiving soup so expensive?
It had 24 carrots.
4. What do you wear to Thanksgiving dinner?
5. What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
6. Why do turkeys love rainy days?
They love fowl weather.
7. Why do turkeys gobble?
Because they never learned table manners.
8. What’s a turkey’s favorite Thanksgiving food?
Nothing—it’s already stuffed.
9. Knock knock. Who’s there? Arthur. Arthur who?
Arthur any leftovers?
10. What instrument does a turkey play?
11. What do you call a running turkey?
12. What did the turkey say to the computer?
13. What kind of key can’t open doors?
14. What is a pumpkin’s favorite sport?
15. What’s the best song to play while cooking a turkey?
All About That Baste.
16. What do you call a turkey the day after Thanksgiving?
17. What sound does a turkey’s phone make?
Wing wing wing!
18. What’s a turkey’s favorite dessert?
19. What was the turkey thankful for on Thanksgiving?
20. How did the salt and pepper welcome their guests?
21. What did the sweet potato say when it was asked if it was hungry?
“Yes, I yam.”
22. What veggies would you like with your Thanksgiving dinner?
23. What smells the best at Thanksgiving dinner?
24. What did the little turkey say to the big turkey?
“Peck on someone your own size!”
25. What do turkeys like to do on sunny days?
What are your favorite Thanksgiving jokes for kids? Share them in the comments below.
Want even more jokes for your students? We’ve got them on several topics, including math jokes, history jokes, science jokes, grammar jokes, and music jokes.
And make sure to subscribe to our newsletters to find out when we publish even more humor articles.