Let’s face it. We’re all a little exhausted. We’re all a little overwhelmed. And school reopening plans keep evolving and changing. We won’t know til we know, but it doesn’t hurt to have a good laugh about it in the meantime. Hopefully, you can identify with a few (or all) of these funny teacher memes about school reopening this fall.
1. Prepping those back to school supplies
I can’t even either.
2. When you can’t quite decipher the plan
Is it a flower? A sunset? A family?
3. When you’re still wondering how social distancing will work in the classroom
There doesn’t seem to be enough space for anyone!
4. When you wonder who is actually putting together these plans
Students like to interact!
5. When you strongly dislike all the reopening plans
We get it … there doesn’t seem to be a good solution.
6. When you wonder if there will ever be a specific reopening plan!
We almost wish it was about dating!
7. Still waiting!
And waiting … and waiting …
8. When you think back on this last semester
It was brutal. We feel you.
9. When we think ahead to fall reopening
We miss the hugs too!
10. And kids wearing masks!
It will definitely be interesting!
11. And what theme days might look like
All the masks.
12. When you wonder if the students will stay put
Accurate. 😬 pic.twitter.com/vISOINCdZq
— TeacherGoals (@teachergoals) June 5, 2020
All that work organizing desks!
13. And the search for substitute teachers
Scooby do you see one?